By offering a product, service or information for a 4wheelsandamotor.com review, the provider of the products or services to 4wheelsandamotor.com understands and agrees to the following:
- 4wheelsandamotor.com will endeavor to conduct a fair and honest review of the products or services.
- The provider of the product understands that the 4wheelsandamotor.com reviewer and the resulting published information consists of subjective personal opinion(s); as such, it may, and probably will, differ from the opinion of the provider, the reader or others.
- All of the correspondence must go through the Editor and not directly to the reviewers or evaluators. All products sent for review or for follow-up must also go through the Editor and not directly to the evaluators or reviewers. Contact the Editor for more information.
- It will take at least several weeks to 2-3 months from the time the product is received until final publication. This depends on several factors, including the complexity of the review, weather, publishing schedules, etc.
- Products that are provided by a manufacturer, distributor or retailer for review will be provided at no cost to 4wheelsandamotor.com and will become the property of 4wheelsandamotor.com and will not be returned to the vendor without prior agreement.
- 4wheelsandamotor.com.com staff, evaluators or other associated contributors do not and will not accept payment for publishing a review, evaluation, article or information.
- Providing a product is no guarantee that a review will actually be published and if a review is not published then the product will most likely be returned to the provider.
- Reviews and/or evaluations may be conducted by freelance or other contributors and their opinions and findings are independent of and may or may not agree with those of 4wheelsandamotor.com.
- Reviews or unsolicited articles submitted by freelance contributors may or may not be published at the discretion of the editor.
- There will be no attempt by the provider of the products or others to bias, change or modify the results or the editorial neutrality of the author of the review or 4wheelsandamotor.com and the 4wheelsandamotor.com Editor has final say in the matter.
- In rare instances, a draft of the review may be provided to the vendor or manufacturer prior to posting only in cases where feedback is required to ensure technical accuracy. This draft review is meant to ensure the accuracy of technical information, pricing, availability, etc. of the product or service and is not meant to provide an opportunity to revise the editorial content or bias the results of the review.
- The review or information on the website may occasionally vary from the vendor’s or manufacturer’s published information, due to the versions of the products that are reviewed, the passing of time or other circumstances.
- Although the review pages will remain posted indefinitely, the reviews and information may be updated or revised to add owner feedback, user comments, or other comments, information or clarifications.
- The vendor or manufacturer providing the product or service for review will not have the opportunity to alter or edit any of the user or owner comments that are added to the reviews. However, under certain circumstances (proof that the user or owner supplied comments are invalid or produced under false pretenses), the comments may be edited or removed by the 4wheelsandamotor.com Editor.
- The provider or vendor has permission to link to any 4wheelsandamotor.com page only and agrees that they will NOT copy, use, reprint, post as a web page or document or use in any other way any of the information, photographs or materials written about their products or any other 4wheelsandamotor.com.com information (see note on photographs below).
- When the review article has been posted, advertisements may be added to the page. The advertisements may promote competitors of the product that is the subject of the review or informational article. These ads help offset the cost of running and maintaining the site.
- An “exclusive” review will feature graphics and/or text advertisements for one particular retailer or manufacturer, but will also contain other advertisements and/or advertisements placed through the AdSense program and others. Since 4wheelsandamotor.com is read in more than 230 countries, the AdSense ads may be the only relevant ads for readers who are not customers of the retailer, manufacturer or provider of the reviewed item. Exclusive reviews are published by prior agreement only. The exclusive arrangement will expire 120 days from the date of publication and at that time, other advertisements may be placed on the page.
- Note that the review pages may include advertisements for the reviewed product, with links to 4wheelsandamotor.com retail affiliates. 4wheelsandamotor.com will earn a commission on sales through those links.
- The opinions and views expressed by contributors may not necessarily reflect those of 4wheelsandamotor.com.com staff.
- This page outlines the terms of the agreement and they may be revised at any time, therefore, interested parties should refer to this page for the latest updates.
21. SPECIAL NOTE: To manufacturers, distributors and retailers and your friends or colleagues: Please do NOT post non-official comments or feedback for the products for publication in the Comments section of the article related to your products. Do not have friends or associates send feedback. This would be a definite conflict of interest and could affect the reputation of 4wheelsandamotor.com and your organization.
If we determine that someone is trying to game the Comments section by having employees, associates or others submit positive feedback, all comments will be removed and the Comments section for that article will be closed. The Editor’s decision on this issue is final. To send official feedback or comments, see #9 above.
Again, please note that reviews, by their nature, are based individual opinion and may differ from the opinion of the manufacturer, the distributor, the reader or others.
Note also that the products or services that are the subject of reviews or other published information on 2wheelsandamotor.com.com are either purchased outright or provided under these guidelines. This policy or parts thereof may not apply for products that are purchased outright.
For more information, contact the Editor at email@example.com
Last Edit, Update or Revision: February, 11 2019
Photographs, Images, and Logos
No text, photographs or content may be copied from this site! It simply makes no sense for us to give away our “crown jewels” — the original intellectual property that constitutes the site — and all of the hard work that goes into it to others for their gain on their website. The entire content of 4wheelsandamotor.com content is copyrighted and cannot be used outside of our website.
For more information, please read the terms and conditions. Hyperlinks to the various articles may, of course, be used. For more information, please contact the editor at the address below.
Feel free to link to the site or to individual pages however using this URL: https://4wheelsandamotor.com
If you would like a 4wheelsandamotor.com graphic to use to link to the site, please contact the editor.
NOTE: These policies are in effect immediately and are retroactive to include all 4wheelsandamotor.com information and reviews posted on the site. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org