This was a staple growing up and brings back really fond memories. A good tuna noodle casserole will make you feel full, warm, and just leave you with a wonderful happy feeling.
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each ) tuna in water, drained
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Step 1: Stir the soup, milk, peas, tuna, and noodles in a Dutch Oven. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Step 2: Cook on the fire for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Step 3: Cook for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.