I cannot take credit for this recipe. I was lucky enough to stumble across it perusing the interwebs one evening, and I couldn’t resist trying it. After trying it, I couldn’t resist sharing it.
The main problem with this recipe is you need to make two batches. One to eat yourself, and one to possibly share. Note I said possibly share. Who shares a S’more?
- 5 cups golden graham cereal, divided
- 3 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1¾ cup mini marshmallows, divided
- Combine 4 cups golden graham cereal and 3 cups chex cereal in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Put 1 cup powdered sugar in a large gallon ziplock bag and set aside.
- Combine your peanut butter and 1 cup of your chocolate chops in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir, then another 30 seconds, then stir and another 30 if needed.
- Add 1 cup mini marshmallows to your chocolate peanut butter and stir together so the marshmallows melt a little.
- Pour your chocolate peanut butter mixture over the cereal and stir together till cereal is completely coated.
- Carefully scoop chocolate coated cereal into ziplock with powdered sugar.
- Shake the bag until the cereal is completely coated with powdered sugar.
- Pour cereal into another large bowl and mix in remaining ½ cup chocolate chips, ¾ cup mini marshmallows, and 1 cup golden graham cereal and serve.
If you have a recipe you would like to share you can post it to our Facebook page or email the editor from our email form.
Credit for this recipe goes to “Like Mother Like Daughter”.