Pancakes are one of those delicious breakfast items that I’ve enjoyed my whole life, and after using Bisquick’s Shake ‘n Pour pancake mix as a staple in my camping breakfast for years I thought it was time to give the product some long overdue credit.
- Bisquick Shake n’ Pour pancake mix (contains wheat, soy, milk, and egg ingredients)
- Add water based on container size and desired batter consistency
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- Turn container upside down and strike the bottom to loosen any of the
mixstill stuck on the bottom
- Shake vigorously for another 30 seconds
- Pour desired serving size on a hot skillet
- Cook, until bubbles form over the most of the surface of the pancake and the edges, are dry
- Flip the pancake
- Cook until the
until thebottom is golden brown
I always keep this pancake mix in my camping box because it can be stored for longs period of time, has its own water-proof container, and it’s quick to make. I highly suggest this for anyone who wants an easy and delicious breakfast at the campsite.
Check out our full list of Campfire Recipes!