I love chicken noodle soup. I don’t know many people that don’t have a fond memory of some kind of soup, and chicken noodle is usually somewhere at the top. (Tomato is pretty high for many people, I am not a fan.) Today’s Crack Chicken Noodle soup recipe is a step above the average. Tons of flavor, thick and hearty, and made with the simplest ingredients.
Crack Chicken Noodle Ingredients
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked
Crack Chicken Noodle Directions
- Combine chicken, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, carrots, celery, ranch dressing mix, and crumbled bacon in a large dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Move the dutch oven from an open flame, add noodles and cheese and simmer until noodles are fully cooked.